Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the age requirements for admission? Children applying for preschool must be age 3 before the first day of class. Students enrolling for Kindergarten must be 5 years.
- Does my child need to be potty trained before they start preschool? Yes. Due to the size and variety of our programs, we require that all students be fully potty trained. See our Parent Handbook for more information.
- How much does it cost? See our tuition page.
- What curriculum is used? See our Parent Handbook for more information on our curriculum.
- How do I know that my child has a spot in the preschool class? Once you have filled out an application online, the office will contact you to set up an interview that will cover the school’s policies as well as any questions that you may have. Bring the following: A copy of your driver’s license, documentation of your child’s immunization records, the yearly fees, and the first month’s tuition (as outlined on our Tuition page).
After this interview, the office will confirm when your child is officially enrolled in the desired program.